Ce sujet a 0 réponse, 1 participant et a été mis à jour par AUGMENT, il y a 9 mois et 2 semaines.
5 avril 2017 à 14 h 47 min #10776
Augment is an augmented reality platform that allows users to envision any object within any real-world environment, all through a simple mobile app. The first to develop its own 3D engine, Augment is the leader in the augmented reality software space, with 3D rendering capabilities and 3D model management, and a library of thousands of 3D models available to users across multiple industries. We are also a leader in the industry, with one of the most downloaded Augmented Reality app available, boasting more than 2 million app downloads and 10,000 active users on the platform daily.
We are currently looking for a 3D Engineer to to maintain and improve the Augment internal 3D engine. You will work in close relation with our 3D engine team and all our web and mobile developers to specify and develop improvements for our 3D engine in C/C++ using OpenGL ES.
If you are a real team player with excellent skills in C++ and OpenGL, a true maths and 3D guru that is eager to learn about and implement technological innovations, we’d love to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities :
– Maintain and improve the Augment internal 3D engine
– Write specifications and documentation both for the 3D team and for the teams using the 3D engine
– Maintain and improve the internal tools used by our web platform for processing models
– Prioritise and design evolution for the 3D team
– Keep a close eye on technology in order to prioritise the development according to the trends
– Ready to gear up with the best and brightest expert peers at every level of the stack
– Happy to work in our Paris office, an open environment where we share ideas and create something different than the regular stuff
– Interested in growing with us, eager to keep up with and develop the next-generation technologies
– High ownership, self-sufficient, passionate about working at a startup
– The main competencies needed are in development C++ and OpenGL (preferably OpenGL ES)
– Strong knowledge on how 3D engines work.
– Strong knowledge in math and 3D geometry.
– Good writing and communications skills are also needed.
– Fluent in English (French is a plus).
Programming skills required:
– Cmake (is a plus)
– Qt (is a plus)
– Developing on Android and iOS environment (is a plus)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org